Apache FTP Server
The Apache Ftp Server is a 100% pure Java FTP server. It’s designed to be a complete and portable FTP server engine solution based on currently available open protocols. Ftp Server can be run standalone as a Windows service or Unix/Linux daemon, or embedded into a Java application.
- It is a free open source FTP server.
- It includes write permission, user virtual directory, idle time out.
- It provides faster data upload/download.
- It also supports upload/download bandwidth limitations and anonymous login.
- It provides facility to resume broken file transfers for both upload and download files.
- It handles both binary and ASCII data transfers.
- It provides file to be used for storing user data and database too.
- By customizing all FTP messages as needed, it control messages.
- Implicit/explicit SSL/TLS support.
- Feature of IP restriction can ban IPs.
- It provides multithreaded design and multiplatform support
- It allow the users to change the date-time stamp of files through MDTM support.
- Through this server, Custom user manager, IP restrictor, logger can be added easily.