Components of SOAPUI project window
In this tutorial, you will see the various components of the SOAPUI window when you create a project are explained in detail using screenshots.
** Update – Complete SoapUi Tutorials now available here
1. Click on Project Name. In the previous tutorial, we have created a project, Test Project. You can see a window as shown below when you click on Overview Tab in the right pane.
- Overview tab – Displays the General information of all the components available in a project.
- Testsuites tab– Describes the information about the test suites created by the user in a project and used to run the test suites and shows the log for executed test suites.
2. Bindings – This will have the WSDL definition details, operations/services available in WSDL file. Click on Binding name to view the details as shown in the image below.
- Overview tab – Displays the General information such as wsdl definition and operations.
- Service Endpoints – Endpoints in a wsdl describes where the service needs to hit when a request is sent. The Service endpoints tab displays the endpoints used in a project.
- WSDL Content: This tab displays the raw form of wsdl and its binding components involved. Clicking on WSDL tab displays the window as shown below.
Note: You can also see the raw form of WSDL by pasting the WSDL URL in a browser as shown below.
3.Request – Click on Request name to display the window as shown below.